Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageMissing Tabby Cat called Haptzee (Hapci)attachment
Posted by potornai October 24, 12:38PM

Hi All,

Our beloved cat, called Haptzee (Hapci - her name is Hungarian and means Bless You!) is missing since Sunday (21st of October) late night from 283 Underhill Road.

She is a 15 years old indoor tabby cat with usual outdoor access. We moved here with her at the beginning of September from Hungary and she became quite comfortable with going out and seemed to be familiar with the area.

She never went missing for this long, so we think, she might got scared and run away or hiding somewhere close. She could be stucked in a shed or garage or something like this.

If you see her or have any information about her, please contact us on this number: +447501588841

Thank you in advance for your help! We truly hope she will find her way home!

Attachments: Hapci.png (282.1KB)  
messageRe: Missing Tabby Cat called Haptzee (Hapci)
Posted by potornai November 05, 09:24PM

She is still missing, but we don't give up. Please, if you see a tabby cat which is similar to the picture, do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you!

messageRe: Missing Tabby Cat called Haptzee (Hapci)
Posted by Hazel19 November 06, 01:10AM

Hi Potornai,

I registered my tabby cat with Animal Search Uk, when he went missing a few months ago. Thankfully he has now been found, but I received this message on the website on the 29th Oct:

'A tabby has been seen eating bread at 10 canonbie rd are you located near there '

I don't know if this is of any use to you?

Hazel

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum