UPDATE: FOUND!!! - Missing Tabby Cat called Haptzee (Hapci)

potornai

Hi All,

Our beloved cat, called Haptzee (Hapci - her name is Hungarian and means Bless You!) is missing since Sunday (21st of October) late night from 283 Underhill Road.

She is a 15 years old indoor tabby cat with usual outdoor access. We moved here with her at the beginning of September from Hungary and she became quite comfortable with going out and seemed to be familiar with the area.

She never went missing for this long, so we think, she might got scared and run away or hiding somewhere close. She could be stucked in a shed or garage or something like this.

If you see her or have any information about her, please contact us on this number: +447501588841

Thank you in advance for your help! We truly hope she will find her way home!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Potornai,

I registered my tabby cat with Animal Search Uk, when he went missing a few months ago. Thankfully he has now been found, but I received this message on the website on the 29th Oct:

'A tabby has been seen eating bread at 10 canonbie rd are you located near there '

I don't know if this is of any use to you?

Hazel

• 1 month later...

This is fantastic news! & yes, much like tiddles, seeing the posters were very heartbreaking & just so frustrating as I did try to keep an eye out. She's been on quite the adventure! Thank so so much for keeping us updated.

- & to all parents... keep your kitties housebound tonight as fireworks will be in full force!