We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.fabbeautelondon.com

All Round Renovation

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageDog running scared
Posted by boosboss 02 November, 2019 19:13

X bull breed. Tan coloured with collar. Very scared. Running along Marmora Rd SE22 NOW

messageRe: Dog running scared
Posted by hpsaucey 03 November, 2019 12:08

Dog found thread posted on nunhead rocks. might well be same dog.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:11:03:13:20:16 by hpsaucey.

Posted by Louise2 03 November, 2019 12:13

Also posted on Nextdoor app. A lady has taken in the dog and is searching for the owners. If anyone is looking for a dog of this description, let me know and I can put you in touch with the lady who is looking after her.

Posted by Mscrawthew 03 November, 2019 20:06

The Dog is now back home 😊

Posted by mbmbmb 14 November, 2019 20:28

same dog found again running around pls msg information on the owner, we are at 35 therapia road managed to close her in a garden here

Posted by mbmbmb 14 November, 2019 21:06

dog taken to camberwell animal hospital to be scanned we managed to put a lead on her

Posted by Mscrawthew 14 November, 2019 21:48

Well done for catching her. Im afraid I dont know the owner, I was only in conversation with the lady who found her before as we were trying to find simeone to scan her

Posted by Kim Parker 18 November, 2019 18:33

Hi, a message to mbmbmb from my friend Linn: Your number didn't save on her phone and she wanted to contact you so tried to make an EDF account unsuccessfully. It was Mia the dog who previously got lost and they contacted the owner who was coming to fetch her. She was friendly and calm in vets. She says thank you for your efforts and was sorry not to be able to phone you to tell you herself. All the best, Kim

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum