Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLost Wedding Ring - REWARD if found (Dulwich Park/Village)attachment
Posted by karimdiatoubajie January 12, 04:05PM

Hi there East Dulwich,

My wife lost her wedding ring last week. It's not expensive, I made it for her and is quite simple but has huge sentimental value.

It's a gold band with a silver heart. Will give 150 to whoever comes across it, which is more than the value of the ring and metal.

How did this happen?

If you're wondering how it was lost, my wife had chemotherapy 3 years ago and one of the drugs (Oxaliplatin) caused permanent nerve damage to her fingers. As it was quite cold last week, her fingers shrunk and the ring fell off somewhere without her noticing.

I'd recorded our ride on Strava (we were on bikes) so its somewhere here!

Please PM me if you come across it and if you could share this message with anyone you know who often frequents this area we would be extremely grateful.

Karim

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was january 12, 04:12pm by karimdiatoubajie.

Attachments: Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 16.02.22.png (150.6KB)   Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 15.51.56.png (212.7KB)   Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 15.51.38.png (214.1KB)  
messageRe: Lost Wedding Ring - REWARD if found (Dulwich Park/Village)
Posted by B&G January 13, 10:14AM

I hope you find it! Will keep my eyes peeled. Great you had the route mapped.

messageRe: Lost Wedding Ring - REWARD if found (Dulwich Park/Village)
Posted by dulwichbeekeeper January 19, 01:27PM

Hi I'm a metal detectorist with permission to surface detect cancil land will clear with the cancil to detect the park and see what can be found

Joe

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum