FOUND - GINGER CAT ST AIDANS ROAD

cakey

I think a lost ginger cat turned up on st aidans road early this morning. Crying v loudly (like what cats seem to do when lost and scared). Have given him some food. Have pics will try to add here. Will also try to get him to cats to see if he is microchipped. I am presuming it's a he...

Hi - no sign of kitty cat yesterday and not yet home this evening. I left some food out in the hope he might hang around and I could get him scanned for a microchip. I have a car so can easily get him to the vets to do this.

Hello!

Have you taken the cat to the vets yet? Has it got an owner? this ginger cat turned up in our garden on Friday (17th Jan) and has been fed by our neighbour (who does not want the cat, but also did not want to see it starving). We're based on Ryedale.

my neighbour asked me to help with finding the owner of this cat.

Oh that is such good news! I never saw him again. I left food out for a few nights in case he strolled by and hung around because i wanted to get him to the vets and scanned. Anyway, he didnt come back its great someone managed to get him to the vets and that he has a home. Thanks for the update mitzi_marie

This cat is at Celia Hammond in Lewisham. The number associated with the chip no longer works. They couldn't tell my neighbours (we live on Ryedale) where the chip was registered for data protection reasons but they did say that it was not local - they said quite far away.

Do you know anyone who has moved from out of the area? Please help this friendly cat find his people