We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageGinger cat found - do you know the owner?attachment
Posted by Mitzi_Marie January 21, 04:20PM

A large ginger cat has joint us living in our and our neighbour's garden. we live on Ryedale. It looks like the same cat has been in St Aidans Road since last week, looking hungry and alone.

Does anyone miss this cat? does anyone know the owner?

Please contact us

Attachments: cat.jpg (24.2KB)   20200118_175330.jpg (45.6KB)  
messageRe: Ginger cat found - do you know the owner?
Posted by hpsaucey January 21, 07:48PM

Are u taking it to vet to check for chip?

HP

Posted by ED Bird January 21, 11:47PM

I'm suprised nobody's come forward looking for him - he's lovely! Contact The Neighbourhood Vets. They'll have him checked for a microchip & track down his parents. In the meantime, you can also try [www.animalsearchuk.co.uk] .

Posted by Mitzi_Marie January 22, 09:31AM

my neighbour plans to take hime today to the neighbour vet to get him scanned. I agree he is lovely, but my neighbour will bring him to the battersea home if he hasn't got an owener since she can't look after him.
and we have an old cat who is comoletely scared of him so we can't have him either :-(

Posted by Savacool January 22, 02:32PM

I am the neighbour who originally found him. We took the cat to a rescue centre this morning and luckily it was microchipped! The centre is getting in contact with the original owner and the cat will remain safe there until the owner picks him up, so good news! Thanks to everyone who helped with this.

Posted by ED Bird January 22, 06:49PM

Fantastic news! Well done.

Posted by elloriac January 25, 11:41AM

Sorry to say that this cat still needs help. The phone number on the chip doesn't work.
He is safe at Celia Hammond but they have no way of finding his people.

The chip was registered out of the area, so they may have recently moved to East Dulwich?

messageRe: Ginger cat found - do you know the owner?attachment
Posted by pommie January 27, 03:51PM

Apparently whoever took the cat to celias left before the receptionist could get more details

Attachments: 7C589373-CCE1-4F80-9108-24F983B95C72.png (316.5KB)  
Posted by ED Bird January 27, 03:58PM

It's okay, I've been in touch with CHAT. They know how to reach them.

Posted by Savacool January 27, 08:31PM

Unfortunately Celia Hammond is being untruthful a little bit here, we were told by the vet that everything was fine - they were contacting the owner and taking care of it, I even left my phone number. Not sure why Celia Hammond is saying that we left without speaking with the receptionist! Very strange, but it looks like the actual owner has now been found thanks to a poster put up, a friend of mine contacted the owner directly.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum