We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

All Round Renovation

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
message*FOUND & HOME tabby cat last seen in UPLAND ROAD gardensattachment
Posted by Lilgo March 14, 09:28PM

Our small tabby cat has gone wondering again, she has been spotted in the Upland/Dunstan road area on Friday night, and then on Friern road on Sat (12th March)

If anyone sees her please can you get in touch with me straight away, she is a lovely friendly cat and answers to the name of Kiki

Thanks Lilly

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was march 19, 11:23am by Lilgo.

Attachments: 29FFE3F4-3D6E-4EC0-BFDD-52F2E903DF91.jpeg (226.8KB)  
messageRe: Missing tabby cat last seen on Friern Road
Posted by Lilgo March 14, 09:32PM

My number is 07810835220

Posted by Loz334 March 14, 09:49PM

Pretty sure this is the same cat that followed me up Upland Road last night. Wasn’t sure if she was lost or just really friendly. Will keep an eye out!

Posted by Lilgo March 14, 09:54PM

Thanks so much, yes she was in that area and she is very friendly. Thanks for keeping an eye out

Posted by Lilgo March 17, 07:26PM

Hi Kiki I have a confirmed sighting of Kiki, she was spotted in the garden of Upland road, at about six o'clock (Tues 17th) near the corner of Crebor Street. I believe she is in the gardens between Upland, Underhill and Dunstan. I would be most grateful if you can keep an eye out and let me know if you see her. She is a slim tabby wearing a pink collar

07810 835220

thanks

Lilly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 17, 07:28pm by Lilgo.

messageRe: *FOUND & HOME tabby cat last seen in UPLAND ROAD gardens
Posted by Lilgo March 19, 11:24AM

Kiki has made it home, thanks for all the people in Dulwich Hill that kept an eye out, and the lady on Upland road who caught her for us, after her six day adventure

messageRe: *FOUND & HOME tabby cat last seen in UPLAND ROAD gardens
Posted by IlonaM March 19, 11:36AM

Great news!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum