Prepped meal delivery - floating an idea!

Hi guys,

I am the owner of the braizen kitchen, a small, local + independent event caterer based in East Dulwich. Check me out on instagram or facebook @braizenkitchen

Given recent events we find ourselves with mostly all work suspended or cancelled. But we won?t let this defeat us!! I want to bring great quality, home-cooked food to those who enjoy delicious and seasonal food, think amazing curries, tagines, rice bowls and more.

Enter?

'DOORSTEP DARLINGS' from the braizen kitchen.

I wanted to float the idea with the local community... delicious home-cooked meals, as seasonal as possible, ready to be reheated and delivered to your doorstep, gloves worn throughout prep, no contact necessary.

For every 2 meals you buy, we will donate a third to a local charitable group and soup kitchen supplying take away meals to those in need.

There is a min order of ?20 which includes delivery. Meals will be between ?6-?10

Mostly veggie, but some meat or fish options. Delivery Tuesday and/or Friday (subject to feedback)

Is this something you would order?

Any feedback would be so helpful, so feel free to respond to this post or via private inbox.

In times like this, small business needs you more than ever, please share your thoughts!

Clare