Smaller ED/other local shops which may deliver?

Sue

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, but I can't see one, and it would be helpful to have information all in one place.

I know Monica at Health Matters has said they are setting up a delivery service, which is very helpful.

I'm just wondering whether any other of the smaller/independent shops are?

I can understand that it would be quite hard to set this up from scratch, particularly if there are not many people working at the shop in the first place, plus it's possibly putting the people who do the deliveries at risk (though no more than people coming into their shops) but even if a few shops could do it, it would be really good.

I'm wondering particularly the zero waste places like Gather in Bellenden Road? Though not sure quite how that could work?

I have just seen on another thread that Organic Village in Lordship Lane will deliver.

You can email [email protected] with a list.

Does anybody know if anywhere will deliver sourdough bread? Sorry, very middle class but in this case for health reasons. I think I saw something on another thread, but I can't remember where.

Also, offies? Again, sure I saw something elsewhere but could have been on some other online media (perish the thought :) ) Hop Burns and Black? Bruno's?

Not food deliveries as such but the homeless charity ChangePlease which is based in Peckham is starting to do home deliveries of coffee, pastries and cakes today using their tiny coffee vans. So if you are missing youR daily fix, get in touch with them. They are covering a 3 mile radius from their training centre.

Online order site is https://changeplease.slerp.com/

siousxiesue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've ordered from Aga's little deli in Forest

> Hill, they deliver to SE22.

Thanks, that's helpful. What sort of stuff do they sell?

Do they have a website or a list somewhere?

Sue Wrote:

> siousxiesue Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I've ordered from Aga's little deli in Forest

> > Hill, they deliver to SE22.

>

>

>

> Thanks, that's helpful. What sort of stuff do they

> sell?

>

> Do they have a website or a list somewhere?

Not a website unfortunately, just a Facebook presence. And because I know roughly what they sell, I ordered organic tins and fresh stuff. THEY DO SOURDOUGH lol

siousxiesue Wrote:

> Not a website unfortunately, just a Facebook

> presence. And because I know roughly what they

> sell, I ordered organic tins and fresh stuff. THEY

> DO SOURDOUGH lol

Thanks, I shall look on Facebook immediately :))