Cheap Car needed to get to nightingale hospital

Hope everybody is doing well. I have just received an email asking for my help at the new Nightingale hospital unfortunately to travel there from East Dulwich is a lot of public transport which I am keen to avoid so just wondered if by chance anybody had a cheap car for sale with a few months MOT? Obviously if this was the case all social distancing measures would be kept in place for buying/selling.

I received an email from UBER saying they were offering free transport to NHS workers and they seem to have put quite strict criteria in place for drivers and passengers in case you were nervous of being in a car journey with a stranger

Hi Becky, did your email say there would be parking available please? I was told they have not relaxed the surrounding CPZ (Mon to Sat 8 to 6.30) for NHS workers who can't stay on site. Just wondering if there has been an update. Thanks.

yorksgirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Becky, did your email say there would be

> parking available please? I was told they have

> not relaxed the surrounding CPZ (Mon to Sat 8 to

> 6.30) for NHS workers who can't stay on site.

> Just wondering if there has been an update.

> Thanks.

There is free parking at the Royal Victoria car park for NHS.

This from the Daily Mail (soz!)

Hats off to the Fishmongers? Company?s Charitable Trust for a fantastic initiative in partnership with Minicabit, the largest taxi-comparison service. The ?150,000 scheme pays for minicabs to take NHS workers to and from work during the pandemic.

This will be helpful for workers coming off late shifts and staff in rural communities who often have long journeys. It will also enable frontline staff to avoid public transport, thus reducing their chances of infection.

Rides are free while funds last and cover trips up to ?50. If you know NHS staff, tell them about it. You can help keep it going by donating online at gofundme.com/f/free-cabs-for-nhs