Request for Baby monitors from Kings

Shared from another COVID support page

Hi all this is a request from Kings College Hospital coming from one of our members working there:

?Message from King's College Hospital London Can you share this around the parents you know locally pls?

Audio only baby monitors needed for COVID-19 response.

Hi all, I work for King's College Hospital London and my current role is trying to source things the hospital need to deal with the COVID19 response.

Because of all the PPE equipment that is required and the isolation that is happening between rooms, the nurses are finding it hard to communicate between rooms. One of the hospitals came up with a great idea to use baby monitors as the staff then don't have to mess around with pressing buttons in all their gear.

As such I am trying to collect any used baby monitors - they must be in good condition, to give to the wards who are struggling with this issue.

I live in Bow and my partner is furloughed so she could come and collect any close by, or if you are further than walking distance and could drive here to drop them that would be great!

if you could help then you can either email me to [email protected] or text or call my partner Noelia on 07572 087 063.

I need to get them there asap so ideally in the next few days if you do have a monitor you no longer need.

THANK YOU!?

I fear this won?t work with several monitors at a time - past experiences with friends with different kids in different rooms with different monitors in the same house/hotel suggest the monitors start to interfere with one another. Worth a try though and you may find some specific monitors work better than others in this sense. Good luck xx