Our new Volunteer E-Gift card is here to help make grocery shopping safe and easy while you self-isolate or social distance.
Simply send an E-Gift card to your friend, family or helper.
Head to sainsburysgiftcard.co.uk, choose how much money to add, who to send your E-Gift card to, then make your payment. We'll then send the E-Gift card to your chosen helper and they can then shop in store on your behalf.
And as our E-Gift card is cashless, you'll be helping to protect both your helping hand and our colleagues in store, too.
Terms and Conditions
1. E-Gift Cards may be redeemed in full or part payment for goods in any UK Sainsbury's store, including current promotional offers, at the prevailing prices listed.
2. E-Gift Cards cannot be used for purchases made over the phone.
3. E-Gift Cards cannot be used for purchases online.
4. E-Gift Cards cannot be used for the purchase of other gift cards or vouchers.
5. E-Gift Cards have a two year expiry from date of issuance. Any funds after this date will be forfeited. The expiry date is shown on the E-Gift Card
6. This E-Gift Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card, cannot be redeemed for cash or returned to Sainsbury's or Voucher Express under the Sainsbury's 30 Day Guarantee and cannot be re-sold or re-tendered. This will not affect your statutory rights.
7. All E-Gift Cards hold an expiry date, please refer to the date stated on your E-Gift Card for further information. If this is not detailed, please register your E-Gift Card at [www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd reserve the right to decline or withdraw the E-Gift Card at any time.
9. Treat this E-Gift Card like cash, Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged E-Gift Cards and they will not be replaced.
10. To check your balance at any time please register your E-Gift Card at [www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk
11. If any product purchased with an E-Gift Card is subsequently exchanged for product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to a new Gift Card or E-Gift Card.
12. If you do not spend the entire balance of an E-Gift Card, the remaining balance will be available on the same E-Gift Card after each transaction, with the same expiry date.
13. Sales of Sainsbury's E-Gift Cards are made, managed and fulfilled by Voucher Express - a trading name of Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd, Metcalfe House, 23H Kirkgate, Ripon. HG4 1PB, established 1947 and registered in England 453174. VAT Reg No: 169725424. Voucher Express is the seller of the gift cards.
14. E-Gift cards ordered through this site will be sent by Voucher Express to the email address provided at point of order.
15. E-Gift cards will normally be delivered by email via Voucher Express on the day of purchase unless a specified later delivery date is requested. Where possible we will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither Voucher Express nor Sainsbury's shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time of order being placed. 'Loss' in this instance includes loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or other expenses.
16. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payments in full. Neither Voucher Express nor Sainsbury's can be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged E-Gift Cards following delivery to the recipient. E-Gift Cards will NOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Neither Voucher Express nor Sainsbury's is responsible for funds on the card used without your knowledge.
17. Sainsbury's E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with this card. Voucher Express is not directly linked to Sainsbury's and can take no responsibility for products and services offered by Sainsbury's. For the same reason, Sainsbury's shall not be responsible for services offered by Voucher Express and its associated companies, including without limitation the collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed by Voucher Express.
18. E-Gift Card values should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately. Voucher Express cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any E-Gift Card not notified to us within three days of delivery.
19. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase by Voucher Express. Your credit/debit card statement will read 'Voucher Express'. We reserve the right to decline any order without providing explanation. Sainsbury's will not be given access to your credit/debit card details.
20. Sainsbury's E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. E-Gift cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted in Sainsbury's stores.
21. The re-sale of E-Gift Cards sold via this website is strictly prohibited.
22. Force Majeure: Voucher Express cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond its reasonable control. Examples of this might include: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
23. Breach of these conditions will entitle Voucher Express to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
24. Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registered address: Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. www.sainsburys.co.uk