We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageDulwich Mobile Unit- Drive-through COVID testing
Posted by Rosebud00 May 16, 01:30PM

Iíve got a drive-through COVID test appointment at the ĎDulwich Mobile Unití. The address And postcode Iíve been given is for the Dulwich Common, but this still seems like quite a wide area to pinpoint the testing centre within. Has anyone been here already and is it easy to find? I canít find any additional info online. Thanks

messageRe: Dulwich Mobile Unit- Drive-through COVID testing
Posted by Peckhampam May 16, 02:03PM

Looking at pictures it seems to be in the grounds of dulwich college

Posted by ianr May 16, 03:23PM

Here's one picture: [www.joint-forces.com]. It's from an article at [www.joint-forces.com].

Posted by Sue May 18, 11:06AM

That's all very well if a) you have a car and b) you are well enough to drive there!

But better than nothing I suppose.

Posted by tomskip May 18, 08:28PM

What kind of testing is it, do we know? Is it still the hopelessly inaccurate swab up the nostril/down the throat or have things improved in the last few weeks?

Posted by Mrs D May 18, 09:44PM

It would be the swab (checking if you currently have it). The antibody test (checking if you have had it) is not yet available to the masses I think.

Problem with the swab is that it should be done on day 1-3 ideally of symptoms, although up to day 5 is Ďacceptableí. And yes, itís not always accurate.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum