Witchcraft in Dulwich Park?

That's hillarious!!! have you seen the rich kids from the 'village'hanging out on the streets trying to talk like the kids from Peckham. The boys even had bling trainers on!!! ha ha, expect the thing is on closer inspection all the girls had designer labells like Gucci and Prada, whereas the Peckham crew had the knock offs. There's nothing funnier than a soon to be white IT girl' trying to kiss her teeth and say 'you no whaimean innit' as she slurps her chilled bottle of Chardonnay from Daddy's collection. Brilliance.

Im heard that the Dulwich college mazzive have a respeckt beef wid the KIngsdale pussies and ho's.

themz collage boyz will pop a cap in them Kingzdale Pussies fat asses cos theyse vexin and dissin them.

word. etc

Dear Louisiana,

"No, but I have heard there is in Dulwich a certain lane not unconnected with certain practices indulged in by a famous footballer".

Surely you are not saying that famous footballers are (cough) "dogging" on Court Lane?

What filth! I suppose Court Lane is filled with riff raf and new money - what should we expect?

Is this the incident when Stanley got his todger out for the doggers? Good for him, I thought, and all he has to do now is tell the tabloids to f**k off and mind their own business. What does he do next? Offers up some ridiculous grovelling public apology saying how terrible and regretful his behaviour was. Made me want to puke. If he thought it was a cool thing to do, why be a complete hypocrite and flaggelate himself in public a couple of days later just because he got caught out?

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dear Louisiana,

>

> "No, but I have heard there is in Dulwich a

> certain lane not unconnected with certain

> practices indulged in by a famous footballer".

>

> Surely you are not saying that famous footballers

> are (cough) "dogging" on Court Lane?

No no, not Court Lane. Somewhat further up the hill, beyond the toll.

In the name of God Louisiana, do not tantalise me so, now you are talking serious gossip. Many of the parents from my sons class live up there! Please, please do not keep me in suspense! Do you mean that 1970's estate opposite Sydenham Hill train station?

And pray dear cyber chum - how do you know this - you suacey minx!

I remember there being rumours of witchcraft and devil worship in Dulwich/Sydenham woods, but it was probably bo!!ocks. Also, was on the bus with Mrs Keef last year, and heard a very well spoken woman chatting to her friend about the 'dogging' session she'd attended in Dulwich with her husband... We couldn't believe what we were hearing!