Antony gormley does it again

Ex local peckham artist antony gormley was on the news tonights chatting about his new work,solitary bronzed figures of himself dotted around london.I know him hes a lovely grounded guy and i remember visiting his studios in peckham when these statues were being made some years ago.Hes moved away now,but maybe some of the edfites may have known him?

what made me chuckle all the way to work was the rather too life-like brewer's-droop-struck personal appendage on that poor chap on the bridge - must have been the v nippy wind up there the last few days!! seems so incongruous when everyone else is fully dressed. might be a good way to hide a body tho (you know, if you just happen to have one that needs hiding).

I saw one of the filthy undressed beasts on top of Cornwall House yesterday at Waterloo!

Anthony Gormley should be ashamed of himself. I would like a couple of dozen of his figures obviously - for dispaly in the "grounds" of my West Dulwich home, but perhaps they could wear roomy boxer shorts of trousers?