no internet

I have the same problem. No internet and TV is loosing the signal often as well. Spoke with virgin and it may be solved by midnight. I'm fed up with them and complaint. they said everyone affected should call and report the faults. Technical team no 08000524570

No Virgin internet in Copleston Road, at least at our address. Last time I managed to get on the Virgin website it was saying estimated fix 20.30 but clearly that's gone for a burton...first problem since moving in January, hope it's not a sign of things to come.

We are on the corner with Coplestone Rd; I called them twice this evening and they said 20.30 then just around midnight. We have ongoing problems with Internet access for the last two years. It's on and off and if I need to work from home I often had to rely on the nearby cafe than my own house. Hopefully things are working fine tomorrow.

Loz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Huggers Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > no internet for a few hours. virgin. anyone

> else?

>

> Is that two problems? :))

+1

Just called, they said yes 9am tomorrow, I said was that actually realistic, the guy on the phone said he could only tell me what his systems were telling him :( I asked for comp, he is giving me three days worth of Internet free... Fingers and toes crossed it is fixed as my 3G (on EE) is also massively playing up, so I'm going to be working from a cafe all day tomorrow otherwise! Hope this is helpful

On Online Road too. Two days without Internet and they are giving just 3 days free. Sound like a joke to me...

Poor customer service all around, with them charging you to call to make the complaint in the first place...

No internet in maxted road too. Just spoke to Virgin and they are still working on it but it involves Going to Hammersmith/driving through busy tunnels/waiting for different engineers (this was the help desk man reading from the notes). Also, they've got 1km of cable to try and find the fault in and they haven't narrowed it down yet...

Good news is the might try and rig up something to bypass the fault this evening.

Yep same story here (another on Ondine). Yesterday it was to be fixed by 8pm. Today it was 5.05pm which as said above has long passed. How we supposed to believe the next estimate?

Called for some money back this morning. Calling 150 is free so not sure why you say it costs AliK212?

We live on Oglander Road. Virgin broadband down since yesterday. Help website brimming with false promises about an imminent fix. Not the first time this has happened. Virgin have oversold and capacity exceeded of local infrastructure but no appetite over several years to invest in a proper fix. The result is constant service interruptions and glacial speed at peak times, if not, as now, total outage. Watching TV online is impossible, with frequent buffering, again at at peak viewing times. The answer is of course to change ISP, but not sure if the others are any better?

i am self employed, couldnt access my gig details today, left home a bit late, got stuck in the blackwall-associted jam my transport for london email couldnt tell me about, drove 1.4 miles in an hour, gave up, came home and an article i wrote has been stuck in my outbox for 24 hours. mobile v flakey.