Is the revised southern timetable from Monday a joke?

I think you're right. I just checked National Rail and it looks like the service is every hour on the half hour. When we moved here 3 years ago it was every 10 minutes. There isn't likely to be any point to those trains as they will be full before they get here.

I feel like I must be missing something. Can someone else check it out too please. I must be being thick, this can't be right!

Edit - I'm dumb..

Searching to leave EDW at 0600..

0655 - 17 mins, direct

0730 - 16 mins, direct

0802 - 39 mins, change at Peckham Rye

0830 - 17 mins, direct

0841 - 49 mins, change at Tulse Hill & Elephant.

Appalling.

I'm wondering whether there is an issue with revised timetable 32 on Southern's website... It's entitled: "Beckenham Junction and Crystal Palace to London Bridge", but when you actually click on the link, it takes you to a timetable entitled "London Victoria to West Norwood, Crystal Palace, Norwood Junction and West Croydon". Surely, there must be some Beckenham Junction trains that stop here on the way to London Bridge...

Just looked on national rail app and it looks there are NO direct trains from Beckenham junction to London Bridge you have to go via Croydon...

The trains will be mobbed at ED so it's bus or Denmark hill for overground or thane slink :(

Can't believe they can do it

Just seen another thread mentioning it apologies for duplicate

This is a duplicate thread with the 'train cancellations' one. It'll be easier for us to keep all our comments in one place if we can add to that one please? The questions above are answered there. (And the anger mirrored!)