Vote for design of bags

Following on from cloth bags,i have been given a great link to a company called supreme-creations.co.uk can the edfites have a look at the bags and vote on which bag you think may be the East Dulwich cloth bag.Then cast your vote on here.They are organic and fair trade and the prices look very competitive,which will make southwark smile.

Monica, these look great..Think canvas is probably a bit stronger than the cotton and as a female foodie I'm inclined towards the shopper with the longer handles (holds more and can also go over the shoulder).

S

I actually have a standard size cotton bag 38X43 at my desk at the moment and the real problem with these is they actually don't hold that much, ideal for flat things like bottles (I have found this one holds 3 bottles of wine!) but once you start putting in veg or odd shaped things they fill up very quickly. If these are the favoured options then I would go for the one with the extra side panels, but of course cost does need to be taken into account!

Monica, these do look good. I would prefer the ones with the longer handles so you can put them on your shoulder. I have a great one at the moment that i use everywhere, but it's falling apart slowly so would love to replace it. While we're here and can have the ideal bag (!!) I would probably cast a vote for a black one, with white writing on it. Otherwise the white/cream ones just end up looking really scruffy after a while.

The canvas shopper is the best option i agree.Hopefully we will have enough votes by friday to decide.I suggest going on to the website,we cant download all the images and if we have 4 to choose from with slightly different designs amybe it will help us decide