Love East Dulwich? Got Great Photos? We need you!
Everyone has a few great photos that capture that perfect moment. We’d love locals and visitors to submit their favourite photos of themselves, friends or scenes in and around East Dulwich for an outdoor exhibition this summer. These could be:
- People (you, friends or family, portraits, people in places etc)
- Places (parks, pubs, or your garden etc)
- Scenes (wildlife, flowers, buildings, or a perfect coffee, etc!)
They just need to capture the spirit of East Dulwich.
Photos can be new or old, in any season as long as you took them, we’d love to see them!
The winning shots will be used in an outdoor banner exhibition celebrating all that is great about East Dulwich and the people who live here.
Entries are open to individuals, schools and groups of all ages and abilities, using phones or digital cameras.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. Post it on Instagram, and include #MEandED @LoveEastD in the photo caption.
2. Posting the photo on the ME&ED Facebook page and include #MEandED @LoveEastD in the photo caption
3. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Entries can also be posted or delivered in person to: ED, 41 North Cross Road, East Dulwich, SE22 9ET.
Deadline for photo submissions is 5pm on Friday 29 June 2018
EAST DULWICH ACTION GROUP
The East Dulwich Action Group is comprised of local residents and businesses working together to deliver Southwark Council's High Street Challenge Initiative, provide a sense of identity to East Dulwich and promote the area to residents and visitors alike.
Our project partners are: Southwark Council / Network Rail / Dulwich Festival
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit was january 07, 04:03pm by eastDAG.