What's happened to Townley Dental?

zebedee

I posted a question about Townley Dental earlier today and it was put into the local business section and nobody replied so hopefully it'll stay in main section for a while longer this time. When did Townley Dental become 'Dental Beauty'? I only noticed the new signage today. Does that mean it will no longer be offering NHS services? I've been going there for years and had no clue it was about to change.

I had to go there for an emergency appointment on Friday and it had change ownership last Monday. I don?t know if they still do NHS but they had all my records from years ago. The dentist was lovely and the receptionist Margaret is still there :) I hope that helps somewhat!

Thanks. The staff seem to be the same judging from their new website but 'pricing' doesn't mention NHS at all. It seems they're now offering 'finance'. And 'anti-wrinkle treatments'. I'll have to pop in to ask what the situation is now. Just a bit surprised that they haven't emailed/mailed existing patients.

Townley Dental has been sold by the 2 major owners and have departed. One of those was my dentist so a bit disappointed. Sadly they did not contact the existing patients which is a bit of a shame really and could have been handled better. 6-12 months ago there was only one dentist taking new NHS patients and all the others were private only.

What's in a name? Dental Beauty rather than say Health seems to suggest the general focus ambition and direction of travel one could possibly assume. We shall find out.