Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageNoise from Goodrich
Posted by Ronnijade July 04, 06:50PM

I cant be the only one who thinks the amount of noise/volume from Goodrich Primsry School is insane. I hate to be a party pooper but Jesus Christ! A little excessive, no?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 04, 06:57pm by Ronnijade.

messageRe: Noise from Goodrich
Posted by Sonners July 04, 09:07PM

They have a ‘Goodrich Rocks’ event once a year. It was today!

Posted by jimbo1964 July 05, 08:35AM

Once a year and finishes at 7pm. Makes loads of needed money for the school. Not that bad really.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 05, 08:57am by jimbo1964.

Posted by muser July 05, 10:35AM

Totally agree its doing my head in!!!! Ridiculous sized lorries with trailers, skips flinging their vehicles around smashing chains together etc! I thought ridiculous SUVs were bad enough (not noise, ridiculous size for an ancient city!)All the dust in the air. I really feel for mums and dads with young babies!!!
I am positive the weight of old curbs, tarmac etc sent crashing into lorries or dropped are damaging all our properties. You can really feel the tremors!!These are very old structures and our homes!!! Was even worse on Tuesday when the rubbish collection guys were around with their very Noisey vehicles, speeding around. Eco friendly huh? What a combination!!

Posted by joom July 05, 06:09PM

muser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Totally agree its doing my head in!!!! Ridiculous
> sized lorries with trailers, skips flinging their
> vehicles around smashing chains together etc! I
> thought ridiculous SUVs were bad enough (not
> noise, ridiculous size for an ancient city!)All
> the dust in the air. I really feel for mums and
> dads with young babies!!!
> I am positive the weight of old curbs, tarmac etc
> sent crashing into lorries or dropped are damaging
> all our properties. You can really feel the
> tremors!!These are very old structures and our
> homes!!! Was even worse on Tuesday when the
> rubbish collection guys were around with their
> very Noisey vehicles, speeding around. Eco
> friendly huh? What a combination!!

Whaaa???

Posted by muser July 05, 07:36PM

Whaaaaaa????? INDEED! DOH! WHOOPS! SORRIES!!!! Sorry Goodrich school, children, teachers, parents, residents et al.....As soon as I saw the words 'NOISE and GOODRICH" I saw RED!!! Having been affected by the 'pavement replacement, experience!Dust storms and real earth tremors , loud bangs! I just got carried away! Nothing to do with the school at all. Doh!

Posted by green ranger July 10, 02:52PM

People ought to stop having children - noisy, dirty, entitled, sweet munchers who stop me driving my car as fast as I want to and have a right to do after paying my taxes!

Do these “children” actually pay taxes?

Of course not!

These small scale outsiders seem to be more and more common on East Dulwich residential avenues - surely there must be something local councillors should be doing to limit the number of children before East Dulwich is overwhelmed?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum