Forum Sponsors

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageNew Hamlet /Meadow Football Development
Posted by andrewc July 06, 07:41PM

So Meadow have got their way and nabbed the astro turf area so they can build all over the old football pitch?
How did this happen?

messageRe: New Hamlet /Meadow Football Development
Posted by AylwardS July 07, 07:21AM

Has the planning application come out? Can you post the link?

If the planning application is not out they are trying again but nothing can happen until the planning application goes through and the previous ones havenít. The exhibition they held made it look better than last time but lacked detail

Posted by BrandNewGuy July 07, 09:44AM

No, Meadow haven't nabbed the astroturf. It's owned by Southwark Council (who took back the lease from Meadow last year) and currently leased to the football club. DHFC and Meadow have put in a 'joint' planning application covering both the housing on the current ground's plot and a stadium for Green Dale.
For full info, here's the thread:
[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

And here's the planning application (as yet not validated, ie no dates with regards to decisions, responses etc):
[planning.southwark.gov.uk]

When I've had time to digest it, I'll post my responses on the other thread.

Brand New Guy

Posted by andrewc July 07, 12:52PM

The new proposals show the astro turf is all used up by the new pitch while the old pitch is full of flats

[www.championhillproposals.com]

Posted by Jim1234 July 07, 01:39PM

The plans are ridiculous. They should be using that huge space to make huge towerblocks and home thousands, not quaint little 6 storey boxes.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum