Break in on Elsie Road

Hi all,

Unfortunately, someone forced the front window of our house on Elsie Road last night and stole about ?1000 worth of our builders tools. Does anyone have a security camera on the road (mine is waiting to be installed ironically), that wouldn't mind having a look to see if they caught the culprit? Police can't get prints off anything unfortunately. It happened at some point between 11pm and 7am of the 24th/25th. We're at the East Dulwich Grove end of the road if it helps.

Thanks,

Tom

Might be worth knocking on doors Tom to ask neighbours directly and individually, they may not users of EDF.

Also perhaps try houses/shops facing each exit to your road, where a view down your road could be captured. i.e. KwikFit and other shops.

Definitely second KKs advice. We had a break in on our road and I set up a street WhatsApp for neighbourhood watch. Through that it became clear that the same person had tried lots of our doors before breaking into the eventual target so we had quite a lot of CCTV of him! Speak to your neighbours (and consider setting up a neighbourhood watch too)

Same thing happened to us on Danecroft Road last weds night/Thursday morning. They broke a small pane of glass in the front door to get in. They stole around ?2,000 of builders tools, a tv, a virgin tv box and internet hub, a bag of sugar, t bags, jar of coffee, a kettle, cans of Diet Coke and a rucksack. Our next door neighbours have cctv but it wasn?t working. The police took finger prints etc.