Noisy children late at night Hindmans Rd?

HBB123

Can anyone else hear children screaming / playing / shouting around the top end of Hindmans Road / Underhill Road (near fish bar shops etc..) ?

This has happened on numerous occasions and can go on until until 11pm and I have been woken up as late as 1:30am.

Can?t work out which house it is? Any ideas? Anyone else heard this?

Yes have heard this too. Been away for a week weeks so can't comment on recent noise. I have a young child who complains can't sleep as goes to bed at a reasonable hour. Will be reporting to council next time I hear it as impact on son is upsetting. Suggest you do the same and report it.

It's always been such a quiet area, don't understand why this has started up.

HBB123 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can anyone else hear children screaming / playing

> / shouting around the top end of Hindmans Road /

> Underhill Road (near fish bar shops etc..) ?

>

> This has happened on numerous occasions and can go

> on until until 11pm and I have been woken up as

> late as 1:30am.

>

> Can?t work out which house it is? Any ideas?

> Anyone else heard this?

Have you actually gone out along the road to see where it?s coming from? I've heard very noisy kids too, the sound really carries & echoes - not sure if they?re the same ones but I thought it was coming from one of the houses or flats on Barry Rd whose courtyard is the other side of the back gardens on Hindmans. I would definitely report it.

I?m afraid I would say ?let children be children?whilst the weather is good. As the nights draw in and it gets colder they?re unlikely to be out so late. All houses and in particular flats are very hot at the moment so allowing children outside during the summer holidays is much kinder than keeping them indoors. The sound may seem louder at the moment because windows are open but as your little one gets older, you will gain more understanding. Saying that, I would agree after 11pm is very late for children to be up.

Thanks everyone for the advice. All I want is for us all to go to bed on any day of the week and not be kept awake?.just how it used to be. It?s great for kids to play outside totally agree, just some consideration should be given to the fact that in the evening the rest of the street might be asleep because of work commitments, young children, illness?etc?.

Council have been very helpful, spoke to a really good guy. He was actually quite concerned as per hammerman?s point and has told me the steps to follow if it happens again.