Driver left scene after hitting me in Sainsbury?s car park

ennikat

Hi All, Someone reversed into my car when I was standing at my boot in Sainsbury?s car park - Dog Kennel Hill at the Click and Collect point. He reversed so hard my car jolted into the legs of me and the Sainsbury?s employee and hit us both backwards. It was so wet I couldn?t put his details into my phone or take photos of his car as the rain stopped my phone working. When I went to shut my boot and the Sainsbury?s employee went to get pen and paper from his van so we could get his details,but the man jumped in his car and drove off. He was too far away and cars were in the way when I came back round my car to see his license plate. He was in a black Nissan - we think it was a Juke. My car is fairly damaged. I?ve reported this to the police and my insurers, but wanted to see if anyone else might know who this would be and might be able to help. It was 4.30 pm Tuesday 24th. The man was black, wearing a blue baseball cap. I?ve asked Horizon car parks and Sainsbury?s about CCTV, so hoping that comes up with something.