Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

www.no-flies.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageRecycling small electrical products/appliances
Posted by Sram1223 October 07, 10:38AM

Hello

Is there anywhere local that accepts electrical products for recycling/responsible disposal? I have an electric toothbrush that has broken. In my old area I used to take such items to the local recycling centre, conveniently located, but it's not so appealing now to take one small item to the main Southwark centre just off Old Kent Road.

Any more local places for my toothbrush and any other items that will break in the future?!

Thanks!

messageRe: Recycling small electrical products/appliances
Posted by seenbeen October 07, 01:51PM

there is a receptacle for them in the car park at Sainsburys at Bell Green

Posted by precious star October 07, 02:51PM

I saw a recycling box for old saucepans in the sainsburys in dulwich last week, just near the kitchen stuff. Which is great!

Posted by Townleygreen October 08, 11:43AM

I notice that Bromley is picking these up with the weekly recycling now - also textiles. Southwark should be doing this too.

Posted by sjsl October 08, 03:11PM

I've got some small electricals I was wondering what to do with... where's Bell Green?! Meanwhile I'll ask Sainsburys at Dog Kennel Hill, they're more likely to provide a service if people ask for it (maybe).

Posted by DulwichFox October 08, 05:36PM

I recently bought an under counter Freezer as a supplement to my fitted Fridge Freezer

Curry's do a deal and will take any unwanted small electrical items away for recycling at no cost.

DulwichFox

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum