Brown Piaggo scooter on Overhill Road

If you own this scooter (plate S261 FGP) or know who does can you please go out to the road and get it back on it's stand. I had to reverse to avoid oncoming traffic and tapped the scooter - but I think it was already laying on its side as I couldn't see it in my rear view mirror when I was reversing, I think it would have fallen onto its right side not left if I had knocked it over, and there is no dent or brown paint on my car and its heavy enough I think it would have made some damage. I was moving very slowly as I reversed anyway.

Nonetheless, I tried for ages to get it back onto the stand but could not get the stand up. I have reported it to the police who have my details, but they couldn't help with an address so I could knock on the owners door to tell them as the registered address wasn't for someone living in London and they told me to leave it where it was, couldn't send anyone to help.

Apologies and I hope this message is seen by someone soon as I think its rather vulnerable lying on its side in the road.