Stabbing on the lordship lane estate?

This post is by someone who has previously been banned - posting joke comments on threads about stabbings is out of order and insulting. Needless to say they've been banned again and all details noted should they be requested. Admin

Havent heard anything about it.

Yesterday on the way home as the bus was driving past Peckham Rye Park, i noticed the air ambulance had landed and loads of blue flashing lights on the Nunhead side of the park. I thought to myself thats either a car crash or another stabbing, and i wished the injured well as the air ambulance flew over my house.

Wake up this morning to read that 3 young people have been stabbed in the incident. What is wrong with these kids? Hopefully the air ambulance wasnt diverted from an actual accident where a decent hard working person needed help, whilst these kids played lets pretend to be a gangster and stab each other on our front doorstep.

Hopefully the air ambulance wasnt diverted from an actual accident where a decent hard working person needed help, whilst these kids played lets pretend to be a gangster and stab each other on our front doorstep.

Unless you know a great deal more about this incident than you are revealing, the culpability of the victims of these knife crimes towards their own injuries is mere conjecture on your part. As would be the level of personal responsibility for anyone involved in an accident and needing the air ambulance. As would be the 'merit' - in terms of being hard working, of these victims. The existence of county lines exploiting children suggests that children are not 'playing' at being gangsters but are (sometimes) deeply involved, not necessarily voluntarily, in 'gang' criminality.

im aware i jumped the gun a bit with that comment, but i would be pretty confident that these people (two 18 years olds and a 23 year old) stabbed in broad daylight in Peckham are not likely to be innocent bystanders, rather already hardened criminals with nothing decent to offer society other than a foul attitude and misery, which is why they hang around in the circles they do that has led to this incident.

Penguin68 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hopefully the air ambulance wasnt diverted from an

> actual accident where a decent hard working person

> needed help, whilst these kids played lets pretend

> to be a gangster and stab each other on our front

> doorstep.

>

> Unless you know a great deal more about this

> incident than you are revealing, the culpability

> of the victims of these knife crimes towards their

> own injuries is mere conjecture on your part. As

> would be the level of personal responsibility for

> anyone involved in an accident and needing the air

> ambulance. As would be the 'merit' - in terms of

> being hard working, of these victims. The

> existence of county lines exploiting children

> suggests that children are not 'playing' at being

> gangsters but are (sometimes) deeply involved, not

> necessarily voluntarily, in 'gang' criminality.

I think that he?s intending to be stupidly provocative and prejudiced

Which makes him an idiot in my book

imasnookercue Wrote:

> im aware i jumped the gun a bit with that comment,

> but i would be pretty confident that these people

> (two 18 years olds and a 23 year old) stabbed in

> broad daylight in Peckham are not likely to be

> innocent bystanders, rather already hardened

> criminals with nothing decent to offer society

> other than a foul attitude and misery, which is

> why they hang around in the circles they do that

> has led to this incident.

I said previously that you are generally either trolling or intolerant. Definitely the latter now. You can't possibly know any of the facts in this case.

Chick Wrote:

> He's just a troll.

I?m not sure that making light of young people being stabbed is ever ?just? trolling

Anyone that makes those comments seriously or who makes them as a bit of fun is an idiot to me and should be called out as such

imasnookercue Wrote:

> im aware i jumped the gun a bit with that comment,

> but i would be pretty confident that these people

> (two 18 years olds and a 23 year old) stabbed in

> broad daylight in Peckham are not likely to be

> innocent bystanders, rather already hardened

> criminals with nothing decent to offer society

> other than a foul attitude and misery, which is

> why they hang around in the circles they do that

> has led to this incident.

deleted as is silly responding to this.

sidebirds Wrote:

> Chick Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > He's just a troll.

>

>

> out of order to assume this person's gender. more

> out of order to criticise unknown stabbings

> victims on here.

Good grief.

• Administrator

Please don't feed the troll

As posted above:

This post is by someone who has previously been banned - posting joke comments on threads about stabbings is out of order and insulting. Needless to say they've been banned again and all details noted should they be requested. Admin

sidebirds Wrote:

> Insulting in so many ways to assume the author is

> male. School playground level.

Jeez, touchy or what. Who cares about the gender, it's what was said that matters.