Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
messageDog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by KidKruger October 23, 01:24PM

Delightful lady had her dog shit against the tree outside the greeting card shop, then crossed Lordship Lane over to the health shop before walking up to the betting shop for (presumably) her partner.
If you know the lady please tell her I picked up her dogs poo for her and put it in the bin.
Perhaps also tell her that doggy bags are really really cheap, in fact she could probably get them free from the council, should she ever be minded to actually pick up after her dog has fouled on the main pavement in East Dulwich. Where is it

[Photos removed on request - Admin]

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Jules-and-Boo October 23, 01:29PM

I've been caught short with not enough doggy bags before and had to go home before coming back out to pick up the poo.

I'd be mortified if I was posted on forum (but then I would never dream of walking away completely

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by KidKruger October 23, 01:42PM

It would be great if that was the case, wouldnít it.
However as I walked past the lady with my dog and waved doggy bags to make it clear I had some available she didnít seem interested enough to subscribe.
I know, perhaps she was shortsighted and/or doesnít like talking to strangers ?!

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Mscrawthew October 23, 05:44PM

Is there any reason you couldn't of asked her at the time?

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by KidKruger October 23, 06:19PM

If you mean why didnít I call after her when she walked away across the road, dunno, probably gobsmacked at what I saw in daylight I guess.
Iíll try and do more next time, promise !

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Angelina October 23, 07:35PM

I think you did well. I've had to speak to a lady in GG park recently - it's just not good enough. It's a basic responsibility of owning a dog - as well as living in a community.

Maybe naming nad shaming is the way to go - and shouting after people.....

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by DulwichBorn&Bred October 23, 10:28PM

Good on you! They should be named and shamed!

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by tallulah71 October 25, 08:15AM

Well done KK - def name and shame. You don't take your dog out for a walk and 'forget' poobags. Pisses me right off and I've had many a confrontation in many different places.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by edcam October 25, 01:36PM

Flip flops in October are not acceptable either.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Jules-and-Boo October 25, 02:56PM

Are they ever, if you're not on the beach?
The urban equivalent is Sliders

These are the gucci ones

[www.gucci.com]

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by SBPy October 25, 04:36PM

KidKruger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Delightful lady had her dog shit against the tree
> outside the greeting card shop, then crossed
> Lordship Lane over to the health shop before
> walking up to the betting shop for (presumably)
> her partner.
> If you know the lady please tell her I picked up
> her dogs poo for her and put it in the bin.
> Perhaps also tell her that doggy bags are really
> really cheap, in fact she could probably get them
> free from the council, should she ever be minded
> to actually pick up after her dog has fouled on
> the main pavement in East Dulwich. Where is it

Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as I strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be exposed to legal liability for posting pictures of her without her consent... just saying!

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Mark October 25, 05:01PM

SBPy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as I
> strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be
> exposed to legal liability for posting pictures of
> her without her consent... just saying!

Please you explain why? She's in a public place

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Jules-and-Boo October 25, 05:13PM

maybe if the person is copyrighted, or might set their "people" on you

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Renatus October 26, 09:16AM

The Dogs (Fouling of Land) Act 1996 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The purpose of the Act was to create a criminal offence if a dog defecates at any time on designated land and a person who is in charge of the dog at that time fails to remove the faeces from the land forthwith.

Under those orders, a person who doesn't clean up after their dog may face an on-the-spot fine of up to £80. These fines are known as fixed penalty notices. If a person refuses to pay they can be taken to the local Magistrates Court for the dog fouling offence and fined up to £1,000.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by seenbeen October 26, 02:58PM

Mscrawthew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there any reason you couldn't of asked her at
> the time?

I wuoldn't approach her...she is anti-social not picking up- I doubt if speaking to her would achieve anything except the obvious.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Angelina October 26, 03:44PM

Renatus, who is on duty on the streets to notice and follow up with on the spot fine?

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by first mate October 26, 05:01PM

That Act was repealed. Dog fouling now covered by Cleaner Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 and one to do with anti social behaviour and policing 2014 ( sorry cannot recall full name). In a nutshell, dealing with fouling is down to local councils under existing Dog Control Orders or new PCSOs. Goose Green is a under a PCSO as is Peckham Rye, so the legislation is there and wardens etc.. can issue FPNs of £100 or if it goes to court £1000 fine.

Not sure how streets are covered. Perhaps under the 2014 Act but not sure. TBH the legislation has always been there for fines to be issued by Council Officers.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was october 26, 05:02pm by first mate.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by SBPy October 28, 09:58AM

Mark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SBPy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as
> I
> > strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be
> > exposed to legal liability for posting pictures
> of
> > her without her consent... just saying!
>
> Please you explain why? She's in a public place

Itís not against the law to take a photograph of a person in public, assuming they donít have a reasonable expectation of privacy and your actions donít harass, alarm or distress them. However, itís what happens to the photo after itís taken that could have wider implications. Think of someone taking pictures of children in a park and posting them online, or scammers using images of strangers to set up fake dating and social media profile.. There is the issue of online harassment which can happen if a picture goes viral and the subject is identified...

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by KidKruger October 28, 10:11AM

What IS against the law - and socially uncool - is having yer dog shite on the MAIN SHOPPING STREET in the town.
And other streets locally.
Every day.
For years.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by alice October 28, 11:28AM

So nothing personal then?

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by KidKruger October 28, 06:01PM

Surely itís personal for everybody whoís walked it into their house or had to scrape it off their child !

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by lucy123 November 08, 12:33PM

KID KRUGGER

Iam the victim That you are trying to expose! I am horrified you would sink to new lows to shame people! yes that fine, you can make an allegation against me but make sure you have any proof (if any) I do not recall walking past the card shop and allowing the dog to foul! Do u have photographic evidence of this? if not then it is not your place to put my picture online without my permission, you should go to the council, this is seen as dafamation of character AND HARESMENT IF YOU ARE ASKING THE MEMBERS OF PUBLIC TO GO VIRAL! This behaviour has caused me great distress! In you post, you have presumed quite a lot about me and my character, which I am very offended and I will seek advice about you posting my picture. DO you have the actual evidence of the dog pooing? that's what you should post to shame me, not a picture of me walking by!

Ive noticed from all you posts you go round complaining or critising and now dafamation of character. which is totally unacceptable.

Is that why you call yourself kidkrugger? does the name say it all. I'm glad you called me delightful, I wish I could say the same about you!

I hope you realise the extent of the damage that you cause by your behaviour!, I'm sure you have no conscience when it comes to doing the right thing or wrong thing in your case!

Are you working for the authorities? if not, them its not your place to put pictures up with out permission!, I suggest you take it down. you've been incredibily unpleasant, at least if I make a statement, I make a fact statement.

I will seek advice



Edited 15 time(s). Last edit was november 08, 01:41pm by lucy123.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by rahrahrah November 08, 12:39PM

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are they ever, if you're not on the beach?
> The urban equivalent is Sliders
>
> These are the gucci ones
>
> [www.gucci.com]
> n/sandals-and-slides-for-men/web-slide-sandal-p-42
> 9469GIB109079?lgw_code=9565-807189669&ranMID=37933
> &ranEAID=gcdL%2FATRVoE&ranSiteID=gcdL_ATRVoE-a.LVc
> yPPy351JVo1OegSnQ&utm_source=Linkshare_UK&utm_medi
> um=affiliates&utm_campaign=1&utm_content=10&utm_te
> rm=2523611&siteID=gcdL_ATRVoE-a.LVcyPPy351JVo1OegS
> nQ&PublisherSID=2523611&PubName=Lyst+UK%2FEU

Wow! Anyone spending £180 on Gucci Sliders needs to have a word with themselves



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was november 08, 12:41pm by rahrahrah.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by rahrahrah November 08, 12:41PM

lucy123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am the victim That you are trying to expose! I
> am horrified you would sink to new lows to shame
> people! yes that fine, you can make an allegation
> against me but make sure you have the proof (if
> any) I do not recall walking past the card shop
> and allowing the dog to foul! Do u have
> photographic evidence of this? if not then it is
> not your place to put my picture online without my
> permission, you should go to the council, this is
> seen as defimation of character. In you post, you
> have presumed quite a lot about me and my
> character, which I am very offended and I will
> seek advice about you posting my picture. if you
> have the actual evidence of the dog pooing, that's
> what you should post to shame me, not a picture of
> me walking by!
>
> Ive noticed from all you posts you go round
> complaining or critising and now defimation of
> character. which is totally unacceptable.
>
> Is that why you call yourself kidkrugger? does the
> name say it all. I'm glad you called me
> delightful, I wish I could say the same about you!
>
>
> I hope you realise the extent of damage that you
> cause by your behaviour, I'm sure you have no
> conscience when it comes to doing the right thing!
>
>
> Are you working for the authorities? if not, them
> its not your place to put pictures up with out
> permission!, I suggest you take it down. you've
> been incredibily unpleasant, at least if I make a
> statement, I make a fact statement.

So are you saying that you do pick up after your dog, or that there is no evidence that you don't?

Must admit, I think the posting of photos / public shaming is a bit much.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by lucy123 November 08, 12:50PM

T.



Edited 6 time(s). Last edit was november 08, 01:24pm by lucy123.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by intexasatthe moment November 08, 01:46PM

Lucy maybe Admin would take your picture down if you asked them ?

I'm surprised that posting an image of someone in this context ( by which I mean an unsubstantiated accusation ) is acceptable on a public forum .

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by rahrahrah November 08, 01:50PM

Maybe PM the original poster and have a chat 'offline'?

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Jules-and-Boo November 08, 01:51PM

well, at least everyone knows that now there is a personal risk of being named and shamed so it may be a motivation to pick up your dog's poo.

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by lucy123 November 08, 01:58PM

kid krugger As you have exposed my picture which has distress me and without any proof of wrong doing just a allegation, I will seek advice for harresment and wrong doing on your part. you will be hearing from me soon

messageRe: Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19
Posted by Sue November 08, 02:11PM

Lucy123, clicking on your name brings up a post with your address and mobile number on.

You might want to delete them. Never a good idea to post such personal details on a public forum.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum