Dog Fouler on Lordship Lane - noon 23/10/19

KidKruger

Delightful lady had her dog shit against the tree outside the greeting card shop, then crossed Lordship Lane over to the health shop before walking up to the betting shop for (presumably) her partner.

If you know the lady please tell her I picked up her dogs poo for her and put it in the bin.

Perhaps also tell her that doggy bags are really really cheap, in fact she could probably get them free from the council, should she ever be minded to actually pick up after her dog has fouled on the main pavement in East Dulwich. Where is it

[Photos removed on request - Admin]

It would be great if that was the case, wouldn?t it.

However as I walked past the lady with my dog and waved doggy bags to make it clear I had some available she didn?t seem interested enough to subscribe.

I know, perhaps she was shortsighted and/or doesn?t like talking to strangers ?!

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Delightful lady had her dog shit against the tree

> outside the greeting card shop, then crossed

> Lordship Lane over to the health shop before

> walking up to the betting shop for (presumably)

> her partner.

> If you know the lady please tell her I picked up

> her dogs poo for her and put it in the bin.

> Perhaps also tell her that doggy bags are really

> really cheap, in fact she could probably get them

> free from the council, should she ever be minded

> to actually pick up after her dog has fouled on

> the main pavement in East Dulwich. Where is it

Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as I strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be exposed to legal liability for posting pictures of her without her consent... just saying!

SBPy Wrote:

> Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as I

> strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be

> exposed to legal liability for posting pictures of

> her without her consent... just saying!

Please you explain why? She's in a public place

The Dogs (Fouling of Land) Act 1996 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The purpose of the Act was to create a criminal offence if a dog defecates at any time on designated land and a person who is in charge of the dog at that time fails to remove the faeces from the land forthwith.

Under those orders, a person who doesn't clean up after their dog may face an on-the-spot fine of up to ?80. These fines are known as fixed penalty notices. If a person refuses to pay they can be taken to the local Magistrates Court for the dog fouling offence and fined up to ?1,000.

Mscrawthew Wrote:

> Is there any reason you couldn't of asked her at

> the time?

I wuoldn't approach her...she is anti-social not picking up- I doubt if speaking to her would achieve anything except the obvious.

That Act was repealed. Dog fouling now covered by Cleaner Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 and one to do with anti social behaviour and policing 2014 ( sorry cannot recall full name). In a nutshell, dealing with fouling is down to local councils under existing Dog Control Orders or new PCSOs. Goose Green is a under a PCSO as is Peckham Rye, so the legislation is there and wardens etc.. can issue FPNs of ?100 or if it goes to court ?1000 fine.

Not sure how streets are covered. Perhaps under the 2014 Act but not sure. TBH the legislation has always been there for fines to be issued by Council Officers.

Mark Wrote:

> SBPy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> > Do not want to be the devil's advocate here as

> I

> > strongly condemn dog fouling but you can be

> > exposed to legal liability for posting pictures

> of

> > her without her consent... just saying!

>

> Please you explain why? She's in a public place

It?s not against the law to take a photograph of a person in public, assuming they don?t have a reasonable expectation of privacy and your actions don?t harass, alarm or distress them. However, it?s what happens to the photo after it?s taken that could have wider implications. Think of someone taking pictures of children in a park and posting them online, or scammers using images of strangers to set up fake dating and social media profile.. There is the issue of online harassment which can happen if a picture goes viral and the subject is identified...

• 2 weeks later...

KID KRUGGER

Iam the victim That you are trying to expose! I am horrified you would sink to new lows to shame people! yes that fine, you can make an allegation against me but make sure you have any proof (if any) I do not recall walking past the card shop and allowing the dog to foul! Do u have photographic evidence of this? if not then it is not your place to put my picture online without my permission, you should go to the council, this is seen as dafamation of character AND HARESMENT IF YOU ARE ASKING THE MEMBERS OF PUBLIC TO GO VIRAL! This behaviour has caused me great distress! In you post, you have presumed quite a lot about me and my character, which I am very offended and I will seek advice about you posting my picture. DO you have the actual evidence of the dog pooing? that's what you should post to shame me, not a picture of me walking by!

Ive noticed from all you posts you go round complaining or critising and now dafamation of character. which is totally unacceptable.

Is that why you call yourself kidkrugger? does the name say it all. I'm glad you called me delightful, I wish I could say the same about you!

I hope you realise the extent of the damage that you cause by your behaviour!, I'm sure you have no conscience when it comes to doing the right thing or wrong thing in your case!

Are you working for the authorities? if not, them its not your place to put pictures up with out permission!, I suggest you take it down. you've been incredibily unpleasant, at least if I make a statement, I make a fact statement.

I will seek advice

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:

> Are they ever, if you're not on the beach?

> The urban equivalent is Sliders

>

> These are the gucci ones

>

> https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/men/shoes-for-me

> n/sandals-and-slides-for-men/web-slide-sandal-p-42

> 9469GIB109079?lgw_code=9565-807189669&ranMID=37933

> &ranEAID=gcdL%2FATRVoE&ranSiteID=gcdL_ATRVoE-a.LVc

> yPPy351JVo1OegSnQ&utm_source=Linkshare_UK&utm_medi

> um=affiliates&utm_campaign=1&utm_content=10&utm_te

> rm=2523611&siteID=gcdL_ATRVoE-a.LVcyPPy351JVo1OegS

> nQ&PublisherSID=2523611&PubName=Lyst+UK%2FEU

Wow! Anyone spending ?180 on Gucci Sliders needs to have a word with themselves

lucy123 Wrote:

> I am the victim That you are trying to expose! I

> am horrified you would sink to new lows to shame

> people! yes that fine, you can make an allegation

> against me but make sure you have the proof (if

> any) I do not recall walking past the card shop

> and allowing the dog to foul! Do u have

> photographic evidence of this? if not then it is

> not your place to put my picture online without my

> permission, you should go to the council, this is

> seen as defimation of character. In you post, you

> have presumed quite a lot about me and my

> character, which I am very offended and I will

> seek advice about you posting my picture. if you

> have the actual evidence of the dog pooing, that's

> what you should post to shame me, not a picture of

> me walking by!

>

> Ive noticed from all you posts you go round

> complaining or critising and now defimation of

> character. which is totally unacceptable.

>

> Is that why you call yourself kidkrugger? does the

> name say it all. I'm glad you called me

> delightful, I wish I could say the same about you!

>

>

> I hope you realise the extent of damage that you

> cause by your behaviour, I'm sure you have no

> conscience when it comes to doing the right thing!

>

>

> Are you working for the authorities? if not, them

> its not your place to put pictures up with out

> permission!, I suggest you take it down. you've

> been incredibily unpleasant, at least if I make a

> statement, I make a fact statement.

So are you saying that you do pick up after your dog, or that there is no evidence that you don't?

Must admit, I think the posting of photos / public shaming is a bit much.