Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageDid you see an incident on Hillsboro between a family cyling and a silver Mercedes 7/11/19 ?
Posted by goldilocks November 07, 11:07PM

My husband and children were cycling along Trossachs and Hillsboro road this morning on their way to school and there was an incident with a silver Merc. A dog walker on Hillsboro spoke to my husband and said they'd be happy to be a witness, but he didn't get proper details.

We would like to fill in a report for the Met Police - if you were there and saw anything would be grateful if you could get in touch. Understand it was a woman walking a grey medium sized, pointy type dog (lurcher / whippet) on Hillsboro towards Tabert Road)

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was november 07, 11:31pm by goldilocks.

messageRe: Did you see an incident on Hillsboro between a family cyling and a silver Mercedes 7/11/19 ?
Posted by Asset November 08, 09:51AM

PMd you

messageRe: Did you see an incident on Hillsboro between a family cyling and a silver Mercedes 7/11/19 ?
Posted by goldilocks November 08, 01:03PM

thanks vm - have replied

Posted by FreyaMikaelson November 08, 02:22PM

I witnessed a woman in a silver car a few months ago, barking insults at a man behind her, on Crystal Palance Road.
I would not be surprised if this is the same person.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum