Thank you Forest Hill Rd Surgery

caz

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to the Forest Hill Rd Surgery. Despite being incredibly busy being Christmas Eve they have saved me from having to spend today in A&E and from having a horrible Christmas. From sorting an emergency appointment to going above and beyond with multiple phone calls from the doctor and receptionists to sort things out for me. I am SO grateful !!

Also a huge thank you to the Day Lewis Pharmacy for managing to track down a very obscure antibiotic and getting it to me before they close for the next couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...
Your experience doesn?t surprise me at all. I have had consistently wonderful service from the practice for the last 40 years and they have always gone above and beyond expectations when my husband or I have had a serious problem. I?ve also never had a problem getting an appointment quickly when it?s been necessary and don?t have a problem in waiting for a routine appointment for non emergencies. I?ve always felt very fortunate to be registered with such an excellent surgery.

I?ve had several serious conditions in recent years which doctors (and the practice nurse) at this practice have pulled out all the stops to see me through. I?ve had fantastic experiences there, about which I?ve taken the time to compliment them direct.

I have had variable experiences but it seems like a system issue as staff have always been kind and apologetic.

If you have had a good experience and want to help them this feedback form is useful - as noted most people contact NHS services to complain only - and it does make a difference at a staff level for morale and to commissioners.

https://www.fhrgp.co.uk/friends-family-test