Foxes dropped clothes in my garden

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to alert anyone who lost a few items from their washing line recently. Yesterday and today I found a total of 4 items. Anyone who lost 4 items please be prepared to describe what you lost! I have laundered everything.

As I live in Oakhurst Grove they could have been brought by the foxes from Oakhurst Grove or Crystal Palace RD in my estimation. A young fox has been very active recently in my garden, including trying to break open an inspection cover to a drain, making so much noise it was unbelievable. i think this fox has now given up in that respect after threatening behaviour from my own gentle self!!

Well, that's a new one on me..

Foxes Taking Clothes.. and attempting to open an inspection cover to a drain.

"threatening behaviour from my own gentle self!!"

How did the Fox Threaten You. ? Was it 'Armed'

http://www.thepotato.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/foxgun.jpg

Foxy

I wonder if they like wallets because they're a bit like shoes - likely to be leather, smell of people maybe?

We lost a few shoes from outside the back door, years ago, before we realised the fox had taken them and stopped leaving them outside!

Also lost our dog's toy monkey :-(

I found yet another clothes item when clearing some overgropwn winter jasmine. Its a grey top that a very young girl would wear. My neighbour told me the foxes left a large bone in their garden, and that they are getting in through a hole in the fence. In my garden there was a hole filled up under a tree that had been theri route in.They have dug another hole to get into my garden under same elderflower tree!!

No news about who these items belong to so I am

going to donate them to my neighbour who does have a little girl aged about 3 and I think these would fit her. The others would fit her mum.