ITV Isolation Stories: filmed in ED

DadOf4

Next week, ITV are showing a number of short dramas that have been created under lockdown conditions: filmed by actors in their own homes with the directors and crew working on zoom.

The second one of these, "Ron and Russell" (Tuesday at 9pm) stars local actors Rob & Tom Glennister and was all shot here in SE22

Lots of local residents have become extras (filmed from over 2 metres away). Theres also a "making of" documentary on Thursday next week - showing how they managed to create TV shows whilst following gov guidelines

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/isolation-stories-full-transmission-details

Gotta say this, Robert is a fantastic actor, I haven't see the show (yet), but good luck to him and his son. This kind of initiative and creative energy is what will get us back on our feet, not the naysaying and four syllable kneejerk reactions of above.

I thought the Eddie Marsen episode was great, my favourite by far. Loved Grandad's (David Threlfall) antics in their back garden and boys were superb. A real story told the n 15 minutes. The 'making of' show was really interesting, amazing how it was put together remotely and in such a short time. Well done all.