VE Day Parties?

Hello fellow ED'ers, happy VE Day!

I was wondering if there were any VE day street parties planned today? Naturally, in these current times, responsible socially distanced ones.

I have a large coolbox with plenty of British ales, gin & tonics, and other fancy treats from M&S that i'd love to share around the community. Unfortunately my close neighbours in my street seem to have all fled to second homes or B&B's in the countryside to sit out the pandemic, so if anyone is having a bit of a knees up this afternoon, please post here and i will come and join to celebrate a very important and historic day.

I made my own fireworks. Totally illegal but I was working in a match laboratory at the time. Long time ago and I did know what I was doing. But unless you have a license don't. And I am actually with many others that firework displays should be a rarity as it upsets your pets.

I dont have any pets. Even if i did i would not try to stop people doing something they are perfectly allowed to do, just because i choose to keep an animal captive in an urban environment.