Advice on moving into Steen Way near Greendale

Hello

We are moving to Steen Way (where Green Dale/East Dulwich Grove meet) in late June. We need to park a moving truck and move wardrobes. The council tell me there are no bays that could be suspended and there are bollards at either end of the pedestrianised street/lane. Some of the bollards look as if they are removable but I cannot find who to ask.

Can anyone who has moved in or out of there recently give us advice? Or do we just face a difficult move? (We have a lot of furniture.)

Thanks

Z

Something's got confused here, you can park on Green dale which is right next to Steen Way. Alternatively you could park on East Dulwich Grove, there's a load of bays a little ways down from Steen. You would also have the car park at the back of the estate where I'm sure you'll have a spot.

Thanks - the issue is that we have lots of furniture. Green dale parking would be great but is fully occupied on the 5 or 6 times I have checked. Yes, there are bays further down East Dulwich grove. However, our moving company would like to park closer. Otherwise, we will have to pay more, which is looking likely, I suppose!

Siousxiesue - yes good idea, I will contact the local councilor. Thanks.

Went thru all this, alsosaid Pantechion wd block neigbours dives, we had already asked them if OK, vehical cd allus drive around the block to allow neigbours cars to get in or out and block rd )did slow 1 way traffic but nothing terribel)..nearest bays (wd have needed 3 unlikley to find) over 100 mts away.. which was removal firms limit

Rang council..worked my way up the ladder until got to a manager who ended up saying cd park outside house but to watch out for Police.

aplogies typin very tired n have tremor.

Just keepon at council..be nice, very nice but have desperation in ur voice.