We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageLloyds Bank ATM
Posted by Sue May 18, 06:11AM

This was posted on a local Facebook group yesterday:

A warning to anyone who’s used the ATM at the Lloyds Bank branch on Lordship Lane recently... I found a skimming device on it, removed it and reported it to the police earlier today. Check your statements and / or cancel your cards ASAP! Sad scumbags would do this, particularly at this challenging time! 😡

messageRe: Lloyds Bank ATM
Posted by firth May 18, 07:44AM

TSB atm on Rye lane, yesterday evening luckily my card came out but with some plastic thing stuck to it. I think they were hoping to get my card stupidly I did'nt check for a camera or a false front, police and bank informed.

Posted by hellosailor May 18, 08:06AM

Sue can you tell us what time the original post was put up on the FB group? Hoping I used my card after the skimming device was removed not before and might be able to work it out from the time of the FB post

Posted by caz May 18, 04:16PM

hellosailor the person who posted found it at 16.15 yesterday.

Posted by snoopy17 May 18, 08:29PM

I think this happened at santander in Peckham two weeks ago, machine was working fine until a man with a big oversized coat took a long time at the machine. when the next customer used the machine her card took 5 minutes to come out.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum