Road closure Oglander

Any one know who I can contact concerning the amount of cyclists and motorcycles riding on pavements rather than follow division. Twice this week I?ve been confronted dangerously by them, , especially ones coming round corner on Adys rd onto Oglander. More kids are going to be about next week with schools back , I fear a accident will happen . I?m that angry my arm will definitely be going out next time and I?ll knock them of bike , makes my blood boil .Deliveroo drivers one of main culprits 😩

The closest shaves I?ve had on a bike have been with other cyclists, usually cycling much, much faster than me and sweeping past without warning. Very similar mentality to certain types of motorist, seeing an opportunity to overtake and going for the gap.

I also remember one of the more vociferous pro cyclists who used to come on here (and once CPZ was forced through completely disappeared) did not want mobility vehicles in cycle lanes because he said they would slow cycling speeds (his cycling speed).

Traffic seems to be much worst in ED and motorists and cyclists are behaving really badly - riding on the pavements, speeding etc. I live on LL so used to cars etc but since the lockdown restrictions were loosened it's been a nightmare. Not sure if this is because more people use cars or /and because of the road closures.

Try to contact your councillor (?). Also, there is a petition to end the road closures in ED:

https://www.change.org/p/helen-hayes-help-us-to-stop-the-road-closures-in-east-dulwich

Twinhunters have you tried contacting Deliveroo - Twitter and Facebook seem to get their attention. Also maybe mention it to any local businesses that use Deliveroo. If it could affect income / custom they might do something.

Also is there a contact for the works. They might have suggestions if they?ve had this on other works.

Same happened to me this afternoon - was a moped with the rider eating a sandwich while riding.

At the moment, the kerb looks like Oglander Road will curve around into Adys Road, with the bit down towards Maxted Road being closed off. Might just be a temporary measure though.

Does anyone know what they are doing on Oglander, is it a roundabout? I couldnt quite work it out from the extended footpath they have done too!

The website says page not found when clicking through

"Raised table, fusion blocks. Permit follows three way lights works"