We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.hensonsecurity.com

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageSainsbury food delivery- ms Henderson
Posted by Bemoss September 15, 02:34PM

Sorry if this is the wrong section but Sainsbury's left a food delivery for a ms Henderson outside my flat. I contacted Sainsbury's who told me to dispose of this and they would contact the customer and provide them with a new delivery/refund.
I will keep hold onto this delivery for today in case you want to collect it or I will take it to the foodbank tomorrow!
If you know a ms Henderson that lives between Peckham rye park and brenchly gardens please get in touch!

messageRe: Sainsbury food delivery- ms Henderson
Posted by Siduhe September 15, 02:51PM

Good for you for posting. Hope you find her!

But if you do end up donating it, there's a community fridge/food sharing group in the Albrighton Centre, East Dulwich. Unlike a lot of the foodbanks they don't require council authorised "proof" of need and are doing an amazing job of helping our community.

No connection (other than my better half is a volunteer driver for them) - they sometimes post on here under username "Albrighton" if you need details.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum