childminder/nursery practitioner/babysitter/nanny, I'm available!!!

Pkaur

Hello everyone!

My name is Parvan, I live in East Dulwich and looking to be a valuable candidate to an organisation or very helpful to a family in need of a babysitter or live out nanny. I have years of experience within childcare, I obtain lots of certificates including a CACHE Level 2 certificate, online mini course certificates such as EYFS made simple, child protection, food hygiene, allergens certificate (can be viewed upon request), I am First Aid trained, DBS valid and approved plus currently studying a CACHE Level 3 online course. I am currently working in a nursery not far from my home and have noticed that lots of mummies and daddies have had newborn siblings, if not, their first child and I am more than happy to assist in babysitting and nurturing them. I have a enthusiastic, determined, exciting, fun, happy, helpful, caring and sensible personality and hoping to start another new chapter in my life.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or request for my CV. My email address is [email protected].

I very much look forward to any requests.

Kind Regards

Parvan Kaur :-D