We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messagechildminder/nursery practitioner/babysitter/nanny, I'm available!!!
Posted by Pkaur September 16, 10:54PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Parvan, I live in East Dulwich and looking to be a valuable candidate to an organisation or very helpful to a family in need of a babysitter or live out nanny. I have years of experience within childcare, I obtain lots of certificates including a CACHE Level 2 certificate, online mini course certificates such as EYFS made simple, child protection, food hygiene, allergens certificate (can be viewed upon request), I am First Aid trained, DBS valid and approved plus currently studying a CACHE Level 3 online course. I am currently working in a nursery not far from my home and have noticed that lots of mummies and daddies have had newborn siblings, if not, their first child and I am more than happy to assist in babysitting and nurturing them. I have a enthusiastic, determined, exciting, fun, happy, helpful, caring and sensible personality and hoping to start another new chapter in my life.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or request for my CV. My email address is parvankaur@hotmail.co.uk.

I very much look forward to any requests.

Kind Regards

Parvan Kaur :-D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 16, 11:12pm by Pkaur.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum