Where to take cardboard recycling?

In the past I have left large pieces of cardboard next to my blue bin, and it has been taken by the bin men.

I use cardboard on my allotment now (but I don't need any more, sorry!)

ETA: There are often people on the forum looking for cardboard boxes, usually because they are moving house. So you could try advertising it free in the Wanted section?

ruffers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Leave it next to Blue bins flattened, pop out and

> say thank you when they come..

Yes .. That sounds like the best option.

Our local waste collectors are brilliant and always appreciate a thank you for all their good work.

I'm on Ulverscroft. Great set of teams on my road.

Pop out if at home.. Say hello.. and give them a Thank you.

They deserve it.

We normally say Bin Men but my opposite neighbour .. a young women is a Bin Lorry Driver.

Foxy

DulwichFox

When I went to the Old Kent Road recycling centre, a couple of months ago, they weren?t taking any recycling that you can put in your own recycling bin. I had a whole car full of cardboard that I had to put into the household waste section- really frustrating. It would be great to know if they had started taking all recycling again.