We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageTessa Jowell Surgery problems
Posted by jmjmjm October 13, 08:48PM

Has anyone else noticed that since the GP surgery moved from Melbourne Grove to the new location they've been completely out to lunch? In the past three months I've:

- shown up for an appointment I'd booked only to discover they had no record of me coming.

- requested a phone consultation but never received a call from the doctor.

- arranged to have tests for my son but the request never got through to the doctor.

- when I finally spoke with someone about the tests for my son I was told to fill out the online consultation form. But that form says I can only fill the form out for myself. If I need to speak about my child I should contact the practice (!!??)

- spent more time on hold just trying to speak with someone that it makes more sense to just go down there in person, wasting even more time.

I'd love to know if anyone else has experienced this horrible ineptitude. I'm thinking of finding a new GP but nobody is taking on new patients.

messageRe: Tessa Jowell Surgery problems
Posted by first mate October 14, 12:07PM

Interesting. This is reminiscent of issues that affected MGMP for years, after the practice was taken over by Concordia. Concordia and Hambleden have now taken over at TJHC.

Posted by Cora October 15, 03:31PM

Do report issues to the CQC (Care Quality Commission) - they ask for feedback on their website and are the ones that can inspect and get things done.

Posted by ianr Yesterday, 10:41AM

first mate wrote on October 14:
-------------------------------
> Concordia and Hambleden have now
> taken over at TJHC.

Not quite. See [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Concordia Health Ltd renamed themselves Omnes Healthcare General Practice Ltd in May 2019. There are/have been other companies within the Concordia/Omnes groups, but I think that's the one which actually has the contact.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum