Found - ginger cat in landells / crystal palace rd area

Long shot, but there's a cat stuck on a roof at the top end of Landells road. I think it's young given it's mew. It's been up there since yesterday (we've only just worked out where the mew is coming from). If anyone in the locality has lost one let me know.

07946 346505

www.lostcatsineastdulwich.com

ps. we've had a good look at it and it's not grey - sorry claimer.

it's in next door's garden and they're out so i think it would need a 20ft+ ladder just to get up there from ours, and i don't fancy tangling with a scared moggy at that height. we'll call someone professional in the morning if it's still there.

sorry to go on about this, but the cat is (mewing-wise) and the combined forces of the rspca/fire brigade seem a bit powerless.

i've attached a pic and should point out it has a distinctive black collar which either jewels or silver studs on it.

next door's window, they won't open it for reasons known unto themselves

the picture's from my bathroom wndow, i've thought of finding a long plank of wood and trying to entice it in.

the rspca say it'll come down on it's own, but it hasn't in the last 4 days.

Make sure you let her out in your garden. I have had cats all my life and she will find her way back no matter how far it is. I just found mine....and i tell you cats aint stupid and remember their way back. My dad gave away one of my cats last year to a friend to look after and it was 5 miles away from home and in a week it came back on its own so let her out in your garden and dont give her to the RSPCA its horible there.

Let us know what happend.

:)

there was a mild sense of irony in the 'dramatic pics' comment earlier, only got pics of the firemaen climbing ladders as i had to go to work, the same work that blocks me downloading pics onto PCs.

i'll post what i have later.

hooray for the firemen, boo for the RSPCA who were called by us and another neighbour loads of times and wouldn't beleive my partner because they coudln't see or hear it and just said it would come down on it's own.