Next Forum Night Out

georgia

Ok it seems like I have been nominated to arrange the next night out after my no-show on Sat....

Any ideas when we are all free - perhaps end of Feb? Are weekends better than week nights?

And Quaywe - this time we would love you to reveal your identity!!!

Perhaps we should alternate week nights with weekends? Inevitably some people will have preferences.

Maybe the next one in a few weeks time (mid-Feb)?

Would people prefer another venue? - Huguenot did announce that the Black Cherry was a "girls bar" and that he went in there regularly.......

Would the BC be that good alernative?

How about week commencing 19/2?

I think that having it on different nights would be good, differnt people have different other engagements.

I would quite like Fridays as there is less unmissable things happen that night. How about Fri 16 Feb.

Of course people who value their (photographic) privacy might prefer a date I am busy :)

24th wpould be good for me! Would the BC Be a little small? I think now that word has got out and that quite a few of us could not make the last one. I feel that this one will have a geater reponse. This may be a little contravercial, but what about the EDT? Ive never really been that into the EDT since it had a face lift. However, it would be able to handle the huge response we WILL get.

Nice work Georgia.

Is this invite extended to all members of East Dulwich or people of high status and standing on the East Dulwich Forum?

I look forward to greeting everyone in person...or am I jumping the gun?

Im washing my hair that night, then fermenting an Anarcho-syndicalist uprising until 9 and then i'm booked in for a few hours smashing the machinery of the capitalist state until after midnight

I'll have to give this meet up a miss comrades