Forum night out

shambles

Hurrah, was going to PM you to make sure you were ok :)

I'll second the thanks to Georgia, it was indeed lots of fun, and it was great to meet everybody who turned up, was bullied into coming (huguenot) or swung by on the offchance (Polly Dorner).

I'm sure official documenter Andrew will post up a couple of snaps of us all looking squiffy soon.

Dear Mikewbate,

Is he still in bed with a hangover? Someone phone him, wake him up! Mr Crystalclear, you look as though you are enjoying yourself. Do I sense from you that you will be posting on your flickr site that you are 'spoken for' again soon? It is obvious from the photo that you feel comfortable again in female company. Aren't you a handsome bunch!

Sorry I never made it, I admit I started a bit early thanks to England's pathetic performance in the rugby, then bumped in to some friends unexpectedly, and before I knew it last orders was being called! Glad you had fun, and will double efforts next time...

DM, your hunch about Mr Crystal may well be right ;-)

OK - nice to feel wanted!

Here are the first few - click on the picture to take you to the set.

I have set them as private but the link above will let you see them - ie you have to get the link from this site to get to them. Not Fort Knox stuff but gives a little privacy. Please let me know if you want any removed. Some of them could do with a crop (no Britney jokes please) but it was better to get them up.

Dear Mr AndrewDBlack,

Yes, well done. It is great to see everyone had some fun. I feel as though I was there. Is that Mr Mockney Piers in that photo above with Ms Georga Bullock? I am looking closely at everyone I see out and about on Lordship Lane now, so if I come up to someone and initiate a conversation like I have known you for an age - it is because I feel as though I have!