Dulwich Hamlet

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I see Hamlets have made it to the

> play-offs.Semi-final 1st leg on 3rd v Bognor away.

> I guess that means the 2nd leg is likely to be on

> Saturday.

Oops, there is no 2nd leg. One off play-off semi-final.

Are you talking about the (usual) Captain (with the dreadlocks)? I saw him play at the last match.

Anyway, whilst here, I have a question. I was speaking to an ex-Chairman of the club yesterday about Paul McCallum (the young DH striker who has now gone to West Ham), and he was telling me that each time PM does well in West Ham, that - under an agreement between WH and DH, that DH will receive money. I just wondered what the term is for this. I know it's not "royalties". Does anyone know? And how does such an agreement work - in general?

I thought the main football focus thread would do, but well done in any case: http://rymanleague.goalrun.com/leagues?league_news_item&lid=256&did=2102&id=2755643

I'd heard this would be a home match, but there is nothing on the DHFC website, and according to the Ryman it is at Leatherhead. Of course I have to share a story and I am sure that I saw a more mighty Leatherhead play against the now sadly defunct BRFC in 75 in the FAT.

Hey LaddyMuck!!

I went to the gym this evening and spoke to my friend behind the desk.

He said that you had been in to see him, to get a season ticket!

Very good! He was impressed by your enthusiastic support!

Never mind the season ticket - what has happened to these forum drinks then! I have literally run out of excuses when people ask!;-)

But talking of season tickets, they will cost ?99 (and not ?60 as I previously thought). I still maintain that they are a bargain. Match tickets are going up to ?8 too (according to your chum).

Yes, I see now! Do excuse me, I've had no sleep. By "get into", I thought you might have meant...you know...climb over the back wall to watch match for free or something LOL! Sorry about that. Just as well you clarified.

:-$

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Are you not going to the play-off final Laddy? I

> seem to remember you recently being very excited

> about going to a semi-final. Now your team is

> playing in a final and not a word. What's going

> on?

Do you know something I don't - Mr. Medic? I thought DH's last home game had been played. Am I wrong? I cannot find anything to suggest otherwise on their website.