No Nimble Tots tmr, back June 13th: stories, songs & cello music for under 5s, The Dish & the Spoon

Join Nimble Arts' Becky for stories, songs, cello music (and a few puppets for good measure), for under 5s every Friday. Sessions are 45 minutes long, held at the toddler (and parent!) heaven that is the Dish and Spoon in Nunhead. Recommended for 18 months - 5 years, but younger children are very welcome, and siblings under 18 months are free.

All sessions are at 10.45am every Friday during term time at the Dish and the Spoon, 61 Cheltenham Road, SE15 3AF.

You can book your space in advance by emailing [email protected], or drop in is often available on the day so long as there is room.

?4.50 for first child in family,

?2 for siblings, siblings under 18 months go free

Come to 3 sessions, get a 4th free!

Next date: 25th April and all term time Fridays thereafter

x

Come dodge the rain tomorrow and join us at 10.45am for stories and cello music. We have the cautionary tale of Penelope, a perfectly horrible princess, and her encounters with cake, elephants, a pea and a frog :)

Message me to reserve a space, and there looks likely to be drop in room.

If you come, don't forget to pick up a loyalty card to get your fourth session free.

Becky x

We're back again this Friday, with a bit of a revamp of one of my favourite Nimble Tales, the adventures of Snorglepuff the ever-hungy-monster! There will, as ever, be songs, cello tunes and puppets! Drop me a line to reserve a space, and drop in should be available if not fully booked x

There should be some space for drop ins tomorrow if you fancy joining! I'm going to make it an energetic story with lots of songs, as I for one have a fairly manic toddler today having been cooped up a bit to avoid the rain (I realise now I should've just gone out to the park anyway!)

This Friday we'll be going to the Moon (and Mars and Saturn too!), watching out for those neat-freak Martians, hoping Boris the bird doesn't finish our picnics and enjoying the magical Space Bubbles of Saturn! Drop me a line if you know you're coming (just so I have a rough idea of numbers and ages - [email protected]), but drop in space should be available if you're feeling spontaneous!

I'm back with live cello music, songs and stories for under 5s at

10.45am, Friday 23rd June at the Dish and the Spoon (61 Cheltenham Road, Nunhead), before a two week break for half term!

This week's tale is inspired by a horrendous day earlier this week, when I was trying to manage two coaches full of teenagers from London to Cardiff and back over the course of a day (think grumpy drivers, angry TV execs and sweaty hungry teens)! So Friday's story is one of a an epic journey, but with the help of Boris, Barry and some cello tunes, do things go more smoothly?

?4.50 first child, ?2 siblings, siblings under 18 months go free. Drop ins welcome, but if you know you're coming, do let me know as it's always helpful to get an idea of ages and numbers!