MUDDY BOOTS new kids outdoor nature group - Forest Hill, Mon & Fri

kelda

Spring has sprung in the lovely Devonshire Road Nature Reserve (in Forest Hill) and 'Muddy Boots' the popular Outdoor Nature and Gardening Club for pre-school children is back!

There are currently two Muddy Boots sessions run by Holly - Monday and Friday morning 10-11.30am (term time).

Activities will give young children a hands-on chance to explore nature - looking at pond life, learning about bees, discovering different plants & trees, going on mini-beast hunts. There will be digging, planting seeds, watering, (later on harvesting), the opportunity for a walk in the woods to listen to birds and look for butterflies.

The session will include a snack/drink time and finish up with a story-time and some songs or poems.

Starting on Monday 28th April, the sessions cost ?6 per child and ?4 for siblings.

The sessions are initially running on a drop-in basis, but its useful to contact me before you come incase the group is getting full up. If you'd like to have a chat or more information beforehand please contact Holly on [email protected] or 07919 077198, or message me on EDF.

The Nature Reserve is on Devonshire Road in Forest Hill, not far from the Horniman Museum.

For more information about the Reserve visit www.devonshireroadnature.org

We hope to see you there!

Holly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Its open to all ages. They pretty much all like playing around in the mud, looking at the tadpoles and wandering in the woods. Its not very good for buggies in the woods tho.

Its drop in, so you're very welcome to come and try and see how you get on.

Best Wishes

Holly

• 2 weeks later...

The Muddy Boots Children's outdoor group at the Devonshire Road Nature Reserve is having a break for half term. This Friday's session will go ahead as normal and then we'll be back on Monday 2nd June/ Friday 6th June onwards.

Hope to see you there!

I've set up a new Facebook page for Muddy Boots where I will post any updates about dates and new sessions running.

Just search on Facebook for 'Muddy Boots'.

Best Wishes

Holly

• 1 month later...