Clinical Hypnotherapy- Come find out if its for you!

Hello,

If you?d like to learn more about how hypnotherapy could help you, or someone you know, come along to the Goose Green Fair, (this Sunday 11th May) and have a chat to me, Steve Dewar the Goose Green Clinic?s hypnotherapist.

As you may know, clinical hypnosis is used increasingly within the NHS and privately, to treat a wide variety of personal challenges and problems. These include:

generalized stress and anxiety, IBS, insomnia, self-worth issues, addictions, phobias, revision and exam nerves, sports performance, public speaking problems and other unhealthy habits and behaviours.

It can also help in childbirth and pre and post-natal care, with targeted relaxation and pain control techniques.

Even if you can?t make it to the fair you can contact me via the Goose Green Clinic website at http://www.goosegreenclinic.net or via my private website at [email protected]

Qualified to the highest academic and practical level possible in the UK, (at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and The University of West London) I see patients just across The Green at 57 to 59 East Dulwich Road.

I?m a Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH) an advanced practitioner on the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), (as well as being a senior affiliate of the Royal Society of Medicine).

So, whether you want to discuss the specifics of your case, or just find out more about Clinical Hypnotherapy in general, you know you?ll be in good hands.

Hoping to see you there.

All the best,

Steve Dewar