FROZEN workshop-new session added as 1 has SOLD OUT

GDND Academy are exited to announce our forthcoming holiday workshop?(drum roll please) FROZEN!

The workshop runs over 5 consecutive days. Taking scenes and songs from the hit film, giving them an experience in acting, singing and dancing.

On day 5, the children will put on a performance for family and friends, showcasing all they have learnt and achieved throughout the week!

Our workshops are always great fun, professional and a rewarding experience for all. Spaces are limited and our first 4-6s session SOLD OUT fast, so sign up quickly!

Not taken part in a GDND Academy workshop before? You will receive 5% discount from the advertised price, even better bring a new friend and you will receive a 10% discount!

WHERE: The Goose Green Centre,

East Dulwich Rd

SE22 9AT

WHEN: 28th July-1st August

AGE/TIME/COST:

4-6yrs 10am-1.30pm (?65) [sOLD OUT]

4-7yrs 1.00-4pm (?65)

7-12yrs 10am-4pm (?105)

PERFORMANCE AT THE END OF THE WEEK

How do I book? Email [email protected]

Any questions please email or call: 07904424504

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello!  I wanted to share The Dulwich Cake Co with you all. The Instagram link is below where you can follow along my baking journey, see all my cakes, and enquire / order via message. i make cakes for all occasions but particularly love custom children’s birthday cakes..: Next up is an Frozen themed cake for next weekend! It’s a relatively new page, but keen to find more local followers and get everyone trying my cakes! Birthday cakes, christenings, any celebrations, as well as mini Bento message cakes. Have a very Happy Easter! 🐣  https://www.instagram.com/thedulwichcakeco?igsh=MXZid29vYWIyOGtyZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr  
    • Another great encounter with Aria. A leaking toilet was fixed quickly and cleanly and for a reasonable price. Aria’s always going to be our first call for plumbing work, and he knows a lot of good local people for their types of jobs.
    • There's a hint on what happened here but see nothing else https://www.cio.com/article/2069427/payment-processing-outages-at-uk-retailers-raise-reliability-issues-for-cashless-transactions.html      
    • Nauris and his team have done fantastic work in our garden for the second year. Last year, they sanded, oiled the deck and did an immaculate job of paving the area around the deck. Then two weeks ago, I asked Nauris if he could build a garden shed, sand and oil the deck and paint and repair the fences. Again, another excellent job and he was great at fitting in a couple of small fixes. We are really pleased with the shed which is well made and painted and blends in well to the garden. Nauris is really respectful and always left everything tidy in the evening and spotlessly clean at the end of the job. Nauris also provided a clear quote for the work at the beginning.  I recommend Nauris Graudins (and his team) very highly - [email protected]  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In